KnILE Prep Academy
KnILE Prep Academy Photo #3 - At KnILE, we student our diversity within our school and community as well!!
- KnILE Prep Academy is a non-traditional for 1st - 12th grades. We are a blended environment that uses multi-sensory curricula and additional educational support programs to help a student achieve content mastery. Through our boutique style of learning, each student is initially assessed and placed in the appropriate level of course work to meet his or her academic needs. This alternative way of learning is very effective for students who are able to advance through school at a faster rate.
- In addition to students with learning concerns who need additional support to meet their needs (IE. students with dyslexia, ADD/ADHD, anxiety and the like).
KnILE Prep Academy places among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia/ ADD-ADHD/Anxiety/ mild learning differences|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Average SAT score||1190|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Comfortable but respectable )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||This is an average tuition rate. Different program options available.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Rachel Johnson|
|Admissions Associate||Jenny Cubias|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Drama productions, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
KnILE Prep Academy is a 3rd 12th self-paced private school focused on helping students develop a firm foundation in learning strategies and techniques. This prepares a pathway to success in high school, in college, and then ultimately, in business and life. At KnILE Prep Academy we offer a low stress environment for our students which makes the lives of our students and our parents much more enjoyable. We achieve this by offering;
- Low-to-no homework
- No STAAR testing
- Zero tolerance for bullying
- Relaxed classroom environment
- Low teacher-student ratios
- Curriculum that allows students to learn at their own pace
- Full-time, part-time and home school schedules.
- KPA Collaborative whether your student is an athlete, actor or entertainer with a challenging schedule, KnILE Prep Academy offers a customized educational solution that can be accessed from anywhere that there is an internet connection.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: 1-12 | 47 students
10600 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77042
(713)783-7200 16.1 1-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.