On behalf of all the teachers at our school, we welcome you to La Branch Child Development Center! Combined, we have over 150 years of experience in early childhood education.
We love, we nurture and we teach our children eveyr day.
We would be honored to do the same for your child!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- LaBranch Child Development Center is located in the LaBranch Federal Building. Our center is dedicated to developing an environment where every child is encouraged to explore their ideas, to learn through our proprietary curriculum approach and to grow by discovering the world around them.
- LaBranch Child Development Center is located in the LaBranch Federal Building. The center's security is provided by the Federal Building. Each member of our center staff is CPR / First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30am to 6:30pm, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for La Branch Child Development Center?
The application deadline for La Branch Child Development Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse La Branch Child Development Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.