La Petite Academy
- La Petite Academy leads the industry. Each curriculum is created by our own Education Department experts, who bring decades of experience in formal graduate work, teaching and developing curriculum.
- In addition, we consult outside experts in early childhood education and published material from nationally recognized sources, including Head Start, Superintendents from school systems across the country, The US Department of Education, Educators at Red-E-Set Grow.
- Learning is all around - and we take advantage of that.
- Children learn best when they are engaged and interested, and what better way to do that than to have fun with learning "Play with a purpose" guides our unique age-specific programs and curricula, each designed to move your child ahead developmentally, intellectually and socially in an environment that's warm, nurturing and fun.
- And, of course, school readiness is a main goal for all of our programs.
- We view nearly every activity in which your child engages as opportunities to teach.
- So when you visit La Petite Academy and see children playing with others, in our learning centers, or alone reading a book, you'll know they are all learning and having fun.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||185 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
The parent-teacher conference is a wonderful opportunity to discuss your child's progress. Make the most of it by preparing yourself both emotionally and intellectually for this special, brief time with your child's teacher.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?