- The teachers at your Superstition KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing your children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of over six years at our KinderCare Learning Center.
- Our team strives for excellence through continuing education through biannual company professional development trainings and additional trainings through college courses and state funded programming.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love for learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to your Superstition KinderCare Learning Center on Power
and Baseline! We are very excited about our school and look
forward to meeting with you and your family. We believe in
developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your
child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical
development. At your Superstition KinderCare, our teachers take
great pride in being a part of your children's development and
growth and becoming a part of your family. We specialize in care
from infants through school-agers and have a fantastic preschool
and pre-kindergarten program. We will provide your child a
safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn and grow
in. Give us a call or stop by today for more information!
At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure safety, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry to allow only our families to have access to our school. Otherwise, a door bell is available for visitors, who will then be greeted by a member of our KinderCare team. In addition to building safety, we also ensure that our teachers are equipped with the knowledge needed to keep your children safe. Our teachers are First Aid and CPR Certified. We also hold monthly trainings to keep our teachers up to date on evacuation safety (fire drills), and health and cleanliness standards (proper hand washing and sanitation procedures).
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DES and NACCRRA, Local Native American Tribes
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mesa Grades: PK-5 | 185 students
2343 S Power Road
Mesa, AZ 85209
(480)807-9542 0.5 PK-5
- Gilbert Grades: PK-K | 58 students
3901 East Guadalupe Road
Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480)633-3737 1.7 PK-K
- Gilbert Grades: NS-K
1420 N. Higley Road
Gilbert, AZ 85234
(480)830-6028 2.3 NS-K
- Mesa Grades: NS-PK
9310 E Guadalupe Rd
Mesa, AZ 85212
(480)986-1088 3 NS-PK
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.