La Progresiva Presb School
- La Progresiva Presbyterian School holds a belief that a sound educational system must be founded in the truth found in the Bible and revealed in the life and works of Jesus Christ.
- Furthermore, our intent is that students attain the wisdom, knowledge, and the skills necessary to serve, engage, and transform the communities in which they will live and work for Jesus Christ.
- Student progress is evaluated regularly through class work, home learning, projects, quizzes and tests.
- Teachers are given academic freedom in how subject matter is presented, and are encouraged to develop their own forms of assessment of the material, but are given instructional materials created by the publisher aligned with the textbook.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||344 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: K-12 | 210 students
2609 Nw 7th St
Miami, FL 33125
(305)642-4132 0.1 K-12
- Miami Grades: PK-1 | 14 students
470 Nw 22nd Ave
Miami, FL 33125 0.4 PK-1
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 356 students
300 Nw 28th Avenue
Miami, FL 33125 0.4 PK-8
- Miami Grades: PK-8 | 432 students
300 Nw 28th Ave
Miami, FL 33125
(305)642-6732 0.4 PK-8
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.