- La Scuola's mission is to cultivate creative, joyful, and compassionate inquirers who use courageous and innovative thinking to build a harmonious and sustainable world.
- We have created a learning environment where each childs diverse and unique gifts are deeply respected, nurtured and celebrated.
- We are inspired by childrens passion, natural curiosity and magical interpretation of the world.
- We seek to add joy to discovery, as together we extend each others thinking to construct new meaning.
- It is our intention to foster a nurturing environment of open ended exploration, curiosity and growth for children, teachers, and parents that deepens our connections to the community and the world around us.
- It is our main objective to foster a connection between children of different cultural and linguistic backgrounds in an environment that fosters curiosity and exploration.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 68 students
17555 S Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33157
(305)253-3225 0.8 PK-K
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.