- La Scuola's mission is to cultivate creative, joyful, and compassionate inquirers who use courageous and innovative thinking to build a harmonious and sustainable world.
- We have created a learning environment where each childs diverse and unique gifts are deeply respected, nurtured and celebrated.
- We are inspired by childrens passion, natural curiosity and magical interpretation of the world.
- We seek to add joy to discovery, as together we extend each others thinking to construct new meaning.
- It is our intention to foster a nurturing environment of open ended exploration, curiosity and growth for children, teachers, and parents that deepens our connections to the community and the world around us.
- It is our main objective to foster a connection between children of different cultural and linguistic backgrounds in an environment that fosters curiosity and exploration.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Grades: PK-K | 68 students
17555 S Dixie Hwy
Miami, FL 33157
(305)253-3225 0.8 PK-K
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.