Each day at KinderCare “WE” can make a difference in the life of a child.
The “We” in this statement are the dedicated teachers at our center! Our teachers understand the positive impact that they can have on each and every child.
Understanding the importance of seizing each and every teachable moment knowing that every spark of discover and learning is laying the foundation for that child’s success in the future! Children learn best in a caring, respectful relationship.
Come and meet our team of teachers who are building the future of our world by equipping young learners with the skills, knowledge and heart needed to elevate all of us!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Your child's earliest experiences and interactions with others shape their development. Providing an engaging learning environment is important for healthy growth and development and supports children reaching their full potential. Our center's program is designed and dedicated to this process by providing a comprehensive developmentally based curriculum for infants through school age children. The implementation of our learning programs are taught by our team of professional educators. Positive guidance is used to support children's understanding of how to relate socially and emotionally with others. Each classroom is created to inspire the natural curious nature of children and fosters that curiosity by allowing children to learn through a process of discovery. Our commitment is to ensure that everything we do for your child is designed for learning! I want to personally invite you to come and tour our beautiful facility so that you can see us in action and experience the positive impact our program is having on the lives of children.
The safety of all the children is very important to us. Our goal is to provide a fun, enriching and safe environment, where parents feel confident that all possible measures are being used to ensure children will have a wonderful and safe experience. Our center staff is certified in CPR and First Aid. Security is very important to us, that is why each parent gets a unique code to enter our premises and door access code changes on regular basis. It is our responsibility to ensure your children are safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 YEAR-OLDS
- CHS, DOE, Calworks
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Private Kindergarten Programs (5–6 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Ladera Ranch KinderCare?
The application deadline for Ladera Ranch KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Ladera Ranch KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.