Lake Montessori School
Tel: (352) 787-5333
Lake Montessori School is a private school in Leesburg FL, has served Lake County for over 30 years.
Sorry, Enrollment caps at 1st grade. We accept Scholarships
AMS Montessori Certified NIPA & Advanced-ED Accredited Classes range from Pre-K to 12th Grade.
Lake Montessori School is dedicated to providing an enriched, safe and nurturing environment where each student is encouraged to develop to his or her fullest potential.
If you would like more information about Lake Montessori or would like to schedule a tour of the school, please contact us at 352-787-5333 or visit www.lakemontessori.com.
Lake Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||7 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,880|
National avg.: 85%
- ABOUT LAKE MONTESSORI
- WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
- As the only Montessori school in Leesburg, our programs, size, facilities, location, and most importantly of all, people set us apart from the rest.The Montessori philosophy is founded upon a recognition that children have an innate desire to learn. Maria Montessori designed integrated materials that direct a child`s learning in a form as close to natural learning as possible. These materials allow children to experience each concept in a concrete manner and to work gradually to abstract understanding.This learning takes place in an environment that develops disciplined independence, intellectual curiosity, self-esteem, and logical thinking.Our goal is to use the Montessori methods, a carefully-prepared environment, and the best teachers to help students develop positive attitudes and behavior necessary to create the characteristics of successful learners, responsible individuals, and effective citizens.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fruitland Park Grades: K-12 | 19 students
Po Box 458
Fruitland Park, FL 34731
(352) 315-1400 3.6 K-12
- Leesburg Grades: K-12 | 568 students
219 N 13th St
Leesburg, FL 34748
(352) 787-7762 0.3 K-12
- Leesburg Grades: 12 | 7 students
1107 Griffin Rd
Leesburg, FL 34748
(352) 787-9655 5 12
- Belleview Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
6107 Se Agnew Rd
Belleview, FL 34420
(352) 245-6151 19.8 PK-8
- Dunnellon Grades: K-12 | 54 students
19455 Sw 61st St
Dunnellon, FL 34432
(352) 489-6177 40.3 K-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.