Adventure Christian Academy
- Adventure Christian Academy's information is gathered from a variety of sources to determine a child's potential for having a wonderful learning experience at adventure.
- Upon compilation and review of this information, our admissions team will determine which children will be best served by our academy.
- Our primary goal is to partner with parents in making the best choices for the development, education, and spiritual nurturing of their child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,900|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition costs vary depending on the grade level. Please contact us for more specific information.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Computer, Drama, Music
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leesburg Grades: K-12 | 481 students
219 N 13th St
Leesburg, FL 34748
(352)787-7762 8.6 K-12
- Tavares Grades: PK-12 | 186 students
2451 Dora Ave
Tavares, FL 32778
(352)343-0061 6.3 PK-12
After years of comparing, contemplating, interviewing and just an "okay" experience in public schools, my husband and I decided to send our daughter to ACA in 5th grade. We couldn't be happier! But what is most important, our daughter couldn't be happier! Smaller class size, more difficult academics, moral and spiritual values... this school is great. And now they have extended to 12th grade, we are not going anywhere. Thanks ACA, you are the best!
- Posted by Parent - scott
Our two children have been attending Adventure Christian since they were in Kindergarten and we absolutely love it. The staff really care about each student, their spiritual and academic growth. It truly is a Christ-centered place where partnering with likeminded parents is the goal. We are thankful for the opportunity to have our children in such a positive envirornment on a daily basis!
- Posted by Parent - miche