Holy Trinity Episcopal School
5.00 (1 review)
- Holy Trinity Episcopal School is a private parochial day school.
- It was founded as an Episcopal School in 1997 in Fruitland Park, just north of Leesburg and south of Lady Lake.
- HTES is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools.
- The school is registered with the State of Florida as school number 350787.
- Holy Trinity Episcopal School is registered with Children First Florida and the McKay Scholarship Program.
- Holy Trinity Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admission or financial policies.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||23 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Holy Trinity Episcopal School in Fruitland Park provides small classroom size along with more individualized attention for the students. Having taught in the public schools, in both middle and high school, finding Holy Trinity has brought joy to my teaching spirit! If you have a child or know of a child who has not been reaching his/her potential in his present school, Holy Trinity Episcopal School may be the answer to your child and your prayers.
- Posted by Teacher - lemke
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.