Holy Trinity Episcopal School
5.00 (1 review)
- Holy Trinity Episcopal School is a private parochial Middle/High School
- It was founded as an Episcopal School in 1997 in Fruitland Park, just north of Leesburg and south of Lady Lake.
- HTES is a member of the National Association of Episcopal Schools.
- HTES specializes in students who learn differently. We also offer a dual enrollment college program for seniors
- The school is registered with the State of Florida as school number 0787.
- Holy Trinity Episcopal School is registered with Children First Florida and the McKay, Step-up and Gardiner Scholarship Program.
- Holy Trinity Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, religion or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational, admission or financial policies.
Holy Trinity Episcopal School places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Acceptance Rate Lowest average acceptance rates
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ASD, ADHD, ADD, OCD etc.|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Blue Uniform shirts & casual pants)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,842|
|Tuition Notes||100% of our students receive McKay, Step-up or Gardiner Florida Scholarships|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Ronald Bloch|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
Bowling Club, Golf Instruction
- HTES is a Middle/High School catering to students who learn differently. Our small classrooms with a 6:1 student teacher ratio provide an environment where students can learn from dedicated teachers. We offer a nuturing environment recognizing that each students can learn thereby reaching their true potential.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leesburg Grades: 12 | 7 students
1107 Griffin Rd
Leesburg, FL 34748
(352)787-9655 1.9 12
- Summerfield Grades: K-11 | 12 students
Po Box 902
Summerfield, FL 34492
(352)245-3040 11.6 K-11
- Fruitland Park Grades: K-12 | 19 students
Po Box 458
Fruitland Park, FL 34731
(352)315-1400 1.2 K-12
- Belleview Grades: PK-8 | 147 students
6107 Se Agnew Rd
Belleview, FL 34420
(352)245-6151 15 PK-8
- Leesburg Grades: PK-12 | 60 students
415 Lee St
Leesburg, FL 34748
(352)787-5333 4.8 PK-12
Holy Trinity Episcopal School in Fruitland Park provides small classroom size along with more individualized attention for the students. Having taught in the public schools, in both middle and high school, finding Holy Trinity has brought joy to my teaching spirit! If you have a child or know of a child who has not been reaching his/her potential in his present school, Holy Trinity Episcopal School may be the answer to your child and your prayers.
- Posted by Teacher - lemke
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.