Lake Shore Schools
Lake Shore Schools 5611 N. Clark Chicago IL 60660 & 6759 N.
Greenview Chicago IL 60626, 773-561-6707 Lake Shore Schools offers preschool (infants - 4 years) and grade school (K 8th) programs at 2 Chicago locations.
The preschool campus on Clark Street offers preschool for children ages 3 months to 3 years, while the grade school campus provides an educational program for student`s eligible for Junior Kindergarten (3 years+) through 8th Grade.
- Top Ranked IL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 292 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 34%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- Programs are accredited from the National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA), the JK-Eighth grade school is registered and recognized by the Illinois State Board of Education, the preschool is city & state licensed. Curriculum at the preschool level includes Art, Music, Singing, Science & Nature, Outdoor Play, Math & Reading Readiness, Stories, and Creative Movement. Subjects in the JK-8 program include Reading, Math, Science, Language Arts, Social Studies, Art, Music, PE, Computers, Spanish, and Library/Internet. Before- and after-school care, and a summer camp program is offered. For more information, please contact main office at 773 561-6707 and plan a visit with your child! You will find Lake Shore Schools as affordable and exactly what your child needs to succeed in their early years!
Endorse Lake Shore Schools. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?