Landenberg Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- At Landenberg Christian Academy (LCA), our focus is onExcellence in Education.
- Our low student-to-teacher ratio allows focussing on theindividual child. LCA`s music, art, and language programs enhance the academicexperience while developing personal character and building astrong biblical world view.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms purchased through LandsEnd)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Mar. 1 / Aug. 1 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,250|
|Tuition Notes||LCA offers flexible tuition which varies by program and is unique for each family.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Julie Malone|
|Admissions Associate||Carolyn Quesenberry|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Club, Ensemble
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Founded in 2001 by a group of local Christian parents, LCAbegan as a homeschool cooperative offering Pre-Kindergarten to atotal of nine students. This initial step of faith-parentsfollowing the Lord`s lead to start a school for their ownchildren-served as the foundation for LCA.
- In 2002, the LCA School Board formed and established the visionfor an exceptional Christian elementary school to serve familieswith elementary-aged children in the surrounding community. In Mayof the same year, LCA was incorporated and registered with thestate, offering Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten in the fall of2002.
- In the fall of 2009, LCA moved into a newly constructededucation wing built by our landlord, Cornerstone PresbyterianChurch.
- In our first decade, the school grew substantially, adding atleast one grade per year until it reached 6th grade.
- LCA continues to invest in enriching our student experience byoffering elementary students courses in Art, Music, Spanish andTechnology.
- LCA remains board-owned and operated, independent,non-denominational school.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Grove Grades: PK-K | 51 students
390 Vineyard Way Ste 301
West Grove, PA 19390
(610)869-8886 4.9 PK-K
- Toughkenamon Grades: PK-K | 104 students
1027 Newark Rd
Toughkenamon, PA 19374
(610)268-2770 6.1 PK-K
As a parent of three children, we were delighted with the educational experience our children received at LCA. In addition to a rigorous curriculum, and qualified teachers, the specials (Art, Music, Spanish, Technology, etc.) provide students with a diversity of creatively fun assignments.Our children attended LCA through grade 6, and have advanced ahead of their peers in secondary school (middle/high). We completely recommend the school, the facility and the programs available.
- Posted by Parent - drwch
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.