- White Clay Learning Center offers an academically challenging and meaningful education.
- We achieve this by utilizing a custom-created, socially and environmentally responsible curriculum, which we call unit-themes.
- We believe that it is an essential tool in creating excitement, excellence and love in many degrees, in the learning environment of our school.
- We integrate this meaningful curriculum with our children's experiences. White Clay Learning Center is an independent, Quaker private school located in West Grove, Pa, serving students in Kindergarten through eighth grade (K-8).
- Our small class size approach to education reflects a philosophy that combines the best of home schooling and a classroom approach to education.
- It is our mission at White Clay Learning Center to teach each child as a unique individual and create a learning program, which will meet their needs and allow them to thrive in their intellectual, emotional and social development, nourish each student’s spiritual growth by reflecting on our abilities and celebrating our differences, empower our children to help make a difference in our community today and throughout their lives.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-10|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||varies with program and age|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Andrea Shoap|
This school has served all three of my children during their elemntarty and middle school education. It has a dedicated and fambulous staff who have always beeen expert in meeting individual needs and challenging all students. I highly rcommend this school to any family who seeks an inclusive, personal and challenging education for their child.
- Posted by Parent - floch
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.