White Clay Learning Center
5.00 (1 review)
- White Clay Learning Center offers an academically challenging and meaningful education.
- We achieve this by utilizing a custom-created, socially and environmentally responsible curriculum, which we call unit-themes.
- We believe that it is an essential tool in creating excitement, excellence and love in many degrees, in the learning environment of our school.
- We integrate this meaningful curriculum with our children's experiences. White Clay Learning Center is an independent, Quaker private school located in West Grove, Pa, serving students in Kindergarten through eighth grade (K-8).
- Our small class size approach to education reflects a philosophy that combines the best of home schooling and a classroom approach to education.
- It is our mission at White Clay Learning Center to teach each child as a unique individual and create a learning program, which will meet their needs and allow them to thrive in their intellectual, emotional and social development, nourish each student’s spiritual growth by reflecting on our abilities and celebrating our differences, empower our children to help make a difference in our community today and throughout their lives.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,000|
|Tuition Notes||varies with program and age|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Andrea Shoap|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westtown Grades: 6-12 | 29 students
1120 E. Street Rd
Westtown, PA 19395
(610)399-1135 4.6 6-12
This school has served all three of my children during their elemntarty and middle school education. It has a dedicated and fambulous staff who have always beeen expert in meeting individual needs and challenging all students. I highly rcommend this school to any family who seeks an inclusive, personal and challenging education for their child.
- Posted by Parent - floch
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.