Our center staff is like a family. We believe that our teachers are the heart of our building.
We would love for you and your family to come visit and get to know the fabulous educators who call Landerhaven KinderCare home.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Landerhaven KinderCare a NAEYC accredited center. We are very excited to meet your family and for you to meet ours! At our school you will find a team of educators that are dedicated to educating your child in an inviting, warm, and loving environment. Our teaching philosophy involves teaching to the whole child through hands on, child centered activities. We believe all children learn through play. Our teachers create engaging lessons where the children are able to interact and play while learning all at the same time! Call today to set up a tour!
- Here at the Landerhaven KinderCare, we hold the health and safety of all our children, families, and staff to a very high standard. While we do have professional cleaners who clean three times a week, our trained teachers make sure to keep up with their daily cleaning check list in order to keep their rooms at their cleanest! We also have a washer, dryer, and sanitizer available to all staff. The children's safety is of utmost importance, which is why we have a keypad entrance to the building, as well as a fenced in playground. We also make sure to train our staff in CPR and First Aid. We want all families to feel safe and secure knowing their most precious child is in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- State/ County funded and NACCRA
Endorse Landerhaven KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.