5.00 (1 review)
- Here at KinderCare of Lyndhurst, each teacher is dedicated to being their best, doing their best, and sharing their best with children and their families.
- The education of your child starts with the commitment our teachers make to stay current in the field of Early Education.
- We attend Professional Development workshops, have weekly and monthly Health and Safety focuses, staff meetings, and participate in on-going Accreditation practices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Lyndhurst KinderCare. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at the Lyndhurst Kindercare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child, and our parent's consider us to be an extension of their families. Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulation environment to learning, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have true passion for education and nurturing children.
- Your child health and safety is of key importance to us here at KinderCare. Some of the features we offer to make your family feel more secure include: all staff are CPR & First Aid Certified; we utilize a mandatory cleaning checklist per class, keypad entry, all our outdoor play areas are fenced, proper hand washing procedures are practiced by teachers and children, we ensure that criminal background checks are done for all staff, all our classroom cleaning supplies are kept locked and out of children's reach, we only allowed pre-approved pick ups with photo identification to pick up your child, monthly fire and disaster drills are practiced and our teachers use a Child Supervision Record every thirty minutes. Your child is sure to be in the best of care with us
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA (Military ONLY) (NO STATE SUBSIDIES/VOUCHERS'¦PRIVATE PAY ONLY)
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 240 students
5655 Mayfield Rd
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440)449-4242 0.1 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: NS-12 | 1115 students
5000 Clubside Rd and 12465 County Line Rd.
Cleveland, OH 44124
(440)423-4446 1.3 NS-12
- Mayfield Heights Grades: NS-PK
200 Allen Bradley Dr
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
(440)684-0683 1.4 NS-PK
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 550 students
5360 Wilson Mills Road
Cleveland, OH 44143
(440)442-6766 1.4 PK-8
Lyndhurst KinderCare is a great school. I have one child in pre-k and another in toddler class. The teachers and the entire staff are very friendly and do everything they need to make your kids feel welcomed every day. I love being able to leave my children at KinderCare knowing they are safe, learning and in great hands with this school ! I would recommend this school to anyone!
- Posted by Parent - jenna
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.