Landow Yeshiva/lubavitch Educational Center
- Lubavitch Educational Center's preschool program provides care for children ages two to five years and represents an important introduction of our families to our school.
- Our preschool provides the firm foundation on which a child's educational future will be built.
- It is here where knowledge and awareness of our Jewish heritage is fostered, and it is here where children first acquire an enthusiasm and joy for all things Jewish.
- Our mission is make a Torah-true Jewish and general studies education available to every Jewish child, regardless of background, financial ability, level of education or commitment.
- Our goal is to offer an education that builds in the students the knowledge and feelings to live a Jewish life, enables them to reach their personal and academic potential, and inspires them to contribute positively to their local and world-wide Jewish community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Institute for Independent Education
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-11|
|Total Students||414 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||58 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Beach Grades: PK-12 | 506 students
2400 Pine Tree Dr
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305)532-6421 0.7 PK-12
- Miami Beach Grades: 7-11 | 58 students
1140 Alton Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305)673-5664 0.9 7-11
- Miami Beach Grades: 7-12 | 87 students
4000 Alton Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305)534-7050 1.5 7-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.