Stone Coast Academy
5.00 (38 reviews)
- Stone Coast Academy offers an online High School Diploma program that tests the individual for High School Equivalency.
- Tests are administered through an online interface and include Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts Comprehension.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||491 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$159|
|Tuition Notes||Paying the tuition in full of $159.00 saves $20.00. The student has the choice to start with $49.00, and create their own payment plan. They can decide when and how much to pay until their tuition is paid in full.|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
- Stone Coast Academy is a registered private school in the state of Florida. We offer an adult online high school equivalency program that tests the individual for High School Equivalency. Our online software administers exams in all areas of study and individuals can complete the program at their own pace.
- The Stone Coast Academy diploma has helped thousands of students find new jobs, better careers, and better lives.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Miami Beach Grades: 7-11 | 58 students
1140 Alton Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305)673-5664 0.5 7-11
- Miami Beach Grades: 1-11 | 414 students
1140 Alton Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
(305)653-8770 0.7 1-11
- Miami Beach Grades: PK-12 | 506 students
2400 Pine Tree Dr
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305)532-6421 1.1 PK-12
- Miami Beach Grades: 7-12 | 87 students
4000 Alton Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33140
(305)534-7050 1.6 7-12
Great for finishing up High School and receive a High School Diploma at a fraction of the cost of other online schools. I would recommend Stone Coast Academy for anyone who needs a High School Diploma!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Rachel
Great School I'm very grateful to have found the stone coast academy.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Shanita
I Love what Stone Coast Academy has done for me. After graduating with my high school diploma I was able to get the job I had been applying to for a while now. Now I can make the money I need and help my family. Thank you again, guys!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Alexis R Kraemer
I'm happy to have found Stone Coast Academy I worked at my own pace and completed all exams. I'm from Michigan and I'll surely promote this school and I wanna thank Mr. Martin for talking with me and keeping me updated on everything. Thanks for helping me obtain my high school diploma.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ikea Smith
Awesome! Great school! Joshua L TorresOhio
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Joshua L Torres
This is real good school
- Posted by Teacher - Granville
I just graduated today March 28,2019 and this is a great big help. Mr. Martin sent me a email with a copy of my high school diploma and my job accepted it right away. Thank you for this!!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Scotty Cooper
I truly wish this program exsisted when i dropped outta highschool , the courses were definitely challenging but yet interesting and worth it . You can seriously work as fast as you like or as slow as you please. It was worth it , signed up for fall classes
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ky
Thank you Mr Martin for the help and encouragement. It was hard but I did it.Heather L Hall Ludlow Kentucky
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Heather L Hall
I absolutely loved the program! I took my time and completed the coarse! Thanks Stone coast Academy! I`ve waited to so long to find a program like this!! It`s great!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Joel
Friend told me about school! I got my high school diploma real quick and my job accepted ! Thank you
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Megan Agueros
Stone Coast Academy helped my nephew get his High School diploma. He has special needs and found it impossible to complete high school in a traditional setting. He had come to believe that he would never be able to get his diploma. He just graduated and his confidence is soaring! This has been a blessing to my family.
- Posted by Parent - Rebekah
omg it took me 4 1/2 days too totally complete my testing. and now I am done with it and will be starting college next month! thank you stone coast academy :)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - brianna devereaux
I had an amazing experience taking courses online it was very interesting, challenging but im impressed and appreciative of having this privilege! I highly highly recommend! Thankyou for everything
- Posted by Parent - Rosalinda
I really appreciated the opportunity to get my high school diploma from you guys so I can get into the cosmetology school I applied to! I will be telling my friends! Thank you!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Valentina R Garza
Awesome school , I enjoyed it
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Valerie James
Very good..... I did it at my own pace and I loved it got my high school diploma and now the sky is the limit
- Posted by Student/Alumni - William
It was the best decision I've made
- Posted by Parent - Sean
Online Classes was easy to log into. Calling and Speaking to an available Administrator. No time limit on the tests, ease of Essay. Worked at my own pace. Was able to take the test in the comfort of my home.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Davis
This program was easy to use and I gained a lot of knowledge.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Angela Ramirez
Stone Coast Academy is Great! It offered just what I needed to get my diploma, Thank you so much!!! *****
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Will T.
Glad to be a live and learn about this school it was a good thing for me to do after 20years out of school thanks for everything you did with the school can't wait to let people know about the school I got my diploma from love y'all keep up good work
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Taurus
This academy is great. I really glad I was told about it. This help get my high school diploma which now allows me to go out and find the right job for me in the military. Thanks again Stone Coast, I really appreciate you all. :)
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Elijah
Stone Coast Academy offered exactly what I needed. Thanks!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Hector
I am so glad for stone coast praise the Lord i achieve my high school Diploma withno problem every thing were so good i have no regret i will recommend any person at any time to stone coast academy god bless you all.E Spence.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Euwen
It was great. I love it and got my diploma fast!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Ben
If I had known it would be this easy to get my diploma, I wouldn't have put it off for so long. This school is amazing and the staff are helpful. Definitely recommending to everyone I know who needs this!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Kelsey
I loved this school. I do not have a lot of free time so they made it so easy for me. I got my diploma very quickly and just recently graduated. I would recommend this school to anyone!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Mary
Thanks to stone coast academy I will be able to finish and accomplish my goals. It is great to have the diploma and move to the next step to accomplish a career.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Gabriel Gonzalez Albarran
Great school! I was referred to this program from a trade school that spoke very highly about this program. I highly suggest it for those who would like to accomplish what they wish they would have long ago. Now I can follow my dreams.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Justina
The school helped my son Kyle get his high school diploma. It helped to get motivated and get a better job. Thank you Mr. Martin and your staff for your support
- Posted by Parent - Anthony Mcnamara
I love stone Coast Academy!!!!!!!! Helped me get to where I need to be Easy,fun, productive and simply the way to go.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Mikey Grayson
My daughter is so much better off with her high school diploma from the school. Thank you to them and the ease for to do this! thank you!
- Posted by Parent - Adriana Cruz
I would like to give stone coast academy***** I was very satisfied with there feed back towards any questions or concerns I have had and once again I would like to thank them for given me an opportunity towards great success !!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Chikia j
I live in Hawaii and needed my high school diploma for a job. The school was online and they helped me get the diploma and my job.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Jonathan M Melgazo
Absolutely loved how simple the process was. I can now go to a junior college and become what I want to be a get a job with the confidence that I have a diploma. Would recommend to anyone!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Andrea Wooten
I am so happy that I enrolled in Stone Crest Academy. I was really nervous at first because I had not been to school in 18 years. But once I passed my first test, then my second I started to regain confidence that this was something that I could do and finally graduate. Bot only was I making myself proud I could finally feel like the people around me were proud of me too. And now I have graduated and just waiting to receive my diploma in the mail. Thank you Stone Crest!!!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Carmela M Hollcroft
Our diploma has been accepted by employers nationwide in all 50 states and is a fast and inexpensive way to get a better job and get a better salary. Your employment potential naturally rises as your education rises. Without a high school diploma, you are behind every potential job prospect who has a high school diploma or higher in the job market. In essence, lacking a diploma limits your range and quality of job options and puts you at a disadvantage competing with similarly experienced candidates with more education. The Bureau of Labor Statistics indicated a 13.4 percent unemployment rate among people without a diploma in 2014. With a high school diploma, the unemployment rate was 7.3 percent
- Posted by Administrator - Counselor
As you begin to evaluate schools, keep these five basic questions in mind.
The Cristo Rey Network of schools currently comprises some 26 schools in 17 states and the District of Columbia. Truth is they are just getting started.
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.