Temple Beth Sholom Innovative School
Within our welcoming and collorative Reggio Emilia Inspired environment where listening is key, thinking is visible, communication authentic and reflective practice on-going, we are rethinking education to meet our changing world. We are committed to strengthening our deep understanding of child and human development and learners' rights to constructively learn and grow in an environment that nourishes their spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development. As teachers, we continually strive to recognize and actualize limitless possibility. Our Jewish roots ground us and influence how we live daily supporting our decision making and approaches. We are committed to the Jewish value of Tikkun Olam, making the world a better place. The importance of relationships is recognized as a thread through which the fabric of our community is woven creating strong partnerships amongst staff, families and learners.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-1
- Students: 87 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
- We are grounded in our values through our trademarked KEHILLA APPROACH (Kindness, Empathy, Honesty, Integrity, Life-Long Learners, Acceptance). We believe that building a sustainable learning and living school community not only contributes to constructive academic success but is also linked to a positive sense of self in relationship to other. We know that when our learners grow their ability to see different perspectives amongst the members of their community they naturally become positive, caring, respectful, kind and joyful people within and beyond our shared community. Our KEHILLA APPROACH enables us to grow a web of relationships that permeates our practices and approaches throughout the entire day.
Endorse Temple Beth Sholom Innovative School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.