With more than half of the staff having education degrees, you will be able to see that the work in the classrooms is based on the knowledge of how children develop and learn.
Our teachers and staff participate in additional professional development twice yearly.
All of the training and education shows when our teachers invite families into our learning community.
Everyone is respected for their individual dignity, worth, and uniqueness in our community.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center! We have been developing children to their full potential since 1985. Lansdale KinderCare is centered in the North Penn School District, allowing us to serve children six weeks to 12 years of age. Lansdale KinderCare is an active community because we believe that serving the community benefits children. Our teachers appreciate childhood as a valuable stage of life, and truly enhance and educate during this important time. We would love to meet your family! Schedule a tour today!
- The health and safety of the students of our school and families is a top priority. The building is secured by a keypad entry system. Doors are opened only to members of our school community, with proper identification. Our grounds are completely fenced to provide an added layer of security. The staff is trained in pediatric first aid and CPR. The staff is trained in emergency drills and practice with students. Copies of the schools emergency plan are posted and available to all staff and families. Safe and healthy settings promote each child to grow in a secure atmosphere.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi
- CCIS, CCA, Apple
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Lansdale KinderCare often compared to?
Lansdale KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Kiddie Academy Of Montgomeryville by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Lansdale KinderCare?
The application deadline for Lansdale KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lansdale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.