With more than half of the staff having education degrees, you will be able to see that the work in the classrooms is based on the knowledge of how children develop and learn.
Our teachers and staff participate in additional professional development twice yearly.
All of the training and education shows when our teachers invite families into our learning community.
Everyone is respected for their individual dignity, worth, and uniqueness in our community.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to our center! We have been developing children to their full potential since 1985. Lansdale KinderCare is centered in the North Penn School District, allowing us to serve children six weeks to 12 years of age. Lansdale KinderCare is an active community because we believe that serving the community benefits children. Our teachers appreciate childhood as a valuable stage of life, and truly enhance and educate during this important time. We would love to meet your family! Schedule a tour today!
- The health and safety of the students of our school and families is a top priority. The building is secured by a keypad entry system. Doors are opened only to members of our school community, with proper identification. Our grounds are completely fenced to provide an added layer of security. The staff is trained in pediatric first aid and CPR. The staff is trained in emergency drills and practice with students. Copies of the schools emergency plan are posted and available to all staff and families. Safe and healthy settings promote each child to grow in a secure atmosphere.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi
- CCIS, CCA, Apple
Endorse Lansdale KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.