The teachers and staff at Laveen KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average of three years tenure at our school, and an average of twelve years of experience in the Early Childhood Education field.
Our team strives for excellence through continuing education, from biannual company professional development trainings, early education college courses, Quality First classroom trainings and additional early education seminars.
At the end of the day, our true key to success is our love of learning and passion for teaching.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Laveen KinderCare. We are so excited to meet you and
your family! At our school we believe in developing the whole
child, with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their
social, cognitive and social development.
Our caring staff and teachers have strong relationships with our families. Our parents consider us an extension of their families and work with us as partners in their children's development. We take pride in providing your child with a safe, secure and stimulating environment, that is supported by a dedicated team of teachers that have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- KinderCare places the health and safety of their children first at all times. The center is locked at all times, and there is a single entrance in and out of the building requiring keypad entry. All of our playgrounds are fenced, and we are surrounded by a well-established safe neighborhood. Each and every teacher has been CPR and First Aid trained, and annual recertification occurs.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DES, NACCRRA, Indian or Tribal Subsidies
Endorse Laveen KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.