Learning Skills Academy
Learning Skills Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Hampshire for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Our mission is to ignite the educational potential of students - grades 3 through 12 - with language and learning difference so that they may succeed in school, college and career.
- Each year, the curriculum is presented through the prism of a school-wide and year-long theme. Our themes include: The Art and Science of Communication, a blending of physical science and early western civilization, From Evolution to Revolution, blending biology and American history, and Faces of the Earth, including world cultures and earth science.
- Language-based instruction is used in all classes and students spend as much time as they require in our Language Lab. Individualized programs facilitate development of decoding, encoding, fluency, comprehension, visualization, and phoneme segmentation skills.
- Our five Speech and Language Pathologists, two Intervention Coordinators, Occupational Therapist and two Counselors provide individual and group therapies, as appropriate.
- Friday schedules alternate between field studies which enrich the classroom curriculum and Adventurelore, an outdoor adventure-based counseling program that develops self-confidence and group cooperation skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Learning Skills Academy cost?
Learning Skills Academy's tuition is approximately $49,856 for private students.
What is Learning Skills Academy's ranking?
Learning Skills Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Hampshire for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Learning Skills Academy?
The application deadline for Learning Skills Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Learning Skills Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards