The staff here at Leesburg KinderCare are dedicated to teaching the children in a fun, loving atmosphere.
The longevity of the staff here makes it a place that is comfortable and welcoming.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Leesburg KinderCare. We are excited to meet with you and your family in hopes that you will join our family here at KinderCare. We welcome you with smiles and embrace the milestones and achievements that your children will be making. My teaching team will engage with your child the entire day with activities and create a learning environment they will not want to leave.
- We take pride in our health and safety practices here at Leesburg KinderCare. We have a keypad entry that allows you into the classrooms, fenced in playgrounds on both sides of the building, and the entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Endorse Leesburg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.