The staff here at Leesburg KinderCare are dedicated to teaching the children in a fun, loving atmosphere.
The longevity of the staff here makes it a place that is comfortable and welcoming.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Leesburg KinderCare. We are excited to meet with you and your family in hopes that you will join our family here at KinderCare. We welcome you with smiles and embrace the milestones and achievements that your children will be making.My teaching team will engage with your child the entire day with activities and create a learning environment they will not want to leave.
- We take pride in our health and safety practices here at Leesburg KinderCare. We have a keypad entry that allows you into the classrooms, fenced in playgrounds on both sides of the building, and the entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Leesburg KinderCare?
The application deadline for Leesburg KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Leesburg KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Exploring Educational Savings Accounts: A Guide for Parents
This comprehensive article explores the different educational savings accounts available to parents for private K-12 education and tertiary education. It provides detailed explanations of each account, including the 529 College Savings Plan, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts, and Custodial Accounts. The article cites applicable legal authorities and emphasizes the importance of informed decision-making by consulting with legal and financial professionals.
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
October 30, 2023Volunteering at Your Children's Private School
Discover the many meaningful ways parents can get involved at their children's private school and make a positive impact on the educational journey. From PTA involvement to sharing specialized skills, find out how your contributions can strengthen the school community.