St. James Preschool
- St. James Preschool curriculum is diverse and will prepare your child for their eventual next step into kindergarten.
- Subjects such as art, music, language, and mathematics are gently introduced to children in a kind and open learning environment.
- Our preschool teachers are known for their loving care and personalized attention to each student they teach.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||208 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school to St. James Preschool is Aurora School (0.8 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is Great Beginnings Preschool - Leesburg United Methodist Church (0.1 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Leesburg Grades: NS-PK | 72 students
107 W Market St
Leesburg, VA 20176
(703)777-9859 0.1 NS-PK
- Leesburg Grades: 2-12 | 40 students
601 Catoctin Cir Ne
Leesburg, VA 20176 0.8 2-12
- Leesburg Grades: NS-PK
60 Plaza St NE
Leesburg, VA 20176
(703)777-1998 1 NS-PK
- Leesburg Grades: PK-K | 227 students
818 S King St
Leesburg, VA 20175
(571)223-6736 1 PK-K
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.