- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 12 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,000
- Acceptance rate: 97%
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Fine Art Competition, Performing Arts Club
- At Lighthouse Baptist School, we strive to offer the finest Christian Education experience for all our students by providing A True Christian Education, A Positive Learning Environment, A Safe Learning Environment, A Traditional Curriculum, A Traditional Approach to Learning.
- The finest education is almost worthless unless your child develops the self-discipline, determination, and desire essential for success in life.
- It is only in a Christian school that Knowledge and human experiences can be interpreted in the light of God's Word.
- Teachers have the right to help the child understandand accept NewTestament moral values and to educate him so that the practice of these Christian virtues become the rule and not the exception.
- Children are allowed to pray, read the Bible, and memorize scripture.
- Total education of the child--spiritual, moral, mental, social, and physical--can take place.
- Discipline is interpreted in the light of the New Testament teachings.
- Lighthouse Baptist School is built on the premise that God's Holy Word, the Bible, provides time-tested principles that enable the child to set and achieve proper goals.
- Our school will also consistently reinforce the parent's authority in your home and a sense of duty to God and country.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lighthouse Baptist School cost?
What schools are Lighthouse Baptist School often compared to?
What is the acceptance rate of Lighthouse Baptist School?
When is the application deadline for Lighthouse Baptist School?
Endorse Lighthouse Baptist School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards