- Top Ranked ME School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 564 students
- Yearly Tuition: $47,000
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Why choose LA
- ACADEMICS: Students, who study hard at LA, are well prepared for America`s most respected colleges and universities. With twelve outstanding AP courses and dynamic teachers who are experts in their fields, LA offers students a world-class education.
- CAMPUS: Students at LA enjoy the benefits of a safe, small town in coastal Maine but are only an hour away from the amenities and activities in Portland. The school has new science laboratories and updated classroom facilities. There is also a beautiful, modern dining commons and black box theater. A new residence hall is opening in February 2015, as is a state-of-the-art Applied Technology and Engineering Center.
- OPPORTUNITIES: With over 40 clubs, activities, and sports, students have the chance to try new things and are encouraged to follow their passions. This is a school where exciting things happen!
- PEOPLE: LA`s teachers are passionate about their subjects and value each individual student. Students excel in this positive environment. The LA family is inviting, caring, friendly,and diverse.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lincoln Academy cost?
Lincoln Academy's tuition is approximately $47,000 for private students.
What sports does Lincoln Academy offer?
Lincoln Academy offers 14 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Winter Track and Wrestling.
What is Lincoln Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Lincoln Academy?
The application deadline for Lincoln Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lincoln Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards