Kents Hill School
- Top Ranked ME School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 234 students
- Yearly Tuition: $64,750
- Acceptance rate: 43%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Kents Hill School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Maine for:
Academics and Faculty
(View more info)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Amnesty International, Art Curation, Community Outreach, Community Oven (Wood Fired Cooking), Cum Laude, Dance, Documentary Society, Drama/Music Club, Esports Club, FBLA - Future Business Leaders of America, Female Fitness, Film Making, Go Global Club, Green Team, Honor Board, Knitting/Crocheting, Language Lab, Literary Magazine, Math Team, National Honor Society, On the Hill Newspaper/Blog, Peer Counselors, Proctors, RC Cars, School of Rock (Music), SPECTRUM (LGBTQ+), Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Student Newspaper, The Collective (Female-identifying Students), The S.L.O.T.H. Online Radio Station, The Weekenders, Tour Guides, Writing Center, Yearbook
- The best way to see what makes Kents Hill School such an inviting and exciting place is to visit campus. We look forward to showing you our beautiful setting and facilities, introducing you to students and teachers, and arranging for you to attend a class. Contact our Admissions Office to set up a personal tour and interview at 207-685-1606 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Leon Leonwood Bean - Founder of L.L. Bean, Freeport, Maine
- Alden J. Blethen - Publisher of The Seattle Daily Times
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Kents Hill School cost?
Kents Hill School's tuition is approximately $64,750 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Kents Hill School?
The acceptance rate of Kents Hill School is 43%, which is lower than the national average of 74%. Kents Hill School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in Maine with low acceptance rates.
Who are famous alumni from Kents Hill School?
Kents Hill School famous alumni include: Leon Leonwood Bean and Alden J. Blethen.
What sports does Kents Hill School offer?
Kents Hill School offers 17 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Cycling, Equestrian, Field Hockey, Freestyle Skiing, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, Soccer, Softball, Tennis and Track and Field. Kents Hill School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Maine for most sports offered.
What is Kents Hill School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Kents Hill School?
The application deadline for Kents Hill School is Jan. 15 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Kents Hill School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards