Lincoln Christian School
Tel: (918) 234-8863
- Lincoln Christian School is fully accredited with the International Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA) and the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI).
- The ICAA is also an active member of the Oklahoma Private School Accreditation Council (OPSAC).
- Lincoln Christian School is filled with a variety of academic and extracurricular pursuits for students to enjoy.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other special emphasis association(s)
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||925 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||84 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Grades: K-12 | 31 students
4915 S Waco Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74107
(918) 455-1993 11.4 K-12
- Tulsa Grades: PK-12 | 925 students
5666 E 81st
Tulsa, OK 74137
(918) 481-1111 9.5 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.