Linden Grove School
- Linden Grove School provides a specialized, progressive educational program for K-8 students with autism and other related learning needs.
- Our three-pronged approach integrates academics, social-emotional learning, and specialized therapies to help each child maximize his or her potential.
Linden Grove School places among the top 20% of private schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Affordability Least expensive tuition
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ASD, ADHD, and more|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$2,310|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||LGS offers Summer Camp for 7 weeks in June and July. Students enjoy fun in-house programs or off-campus field trips, as well as structured learning activities in math, science, reading and writing. More importantly, Summer Camp experiences are led by LGS staff adept at encouraging social interactions and creating FUN.|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||4 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$29,300|
|Tuition Notes||LGS is an approved Ohio Autism and Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship provider. Tuition assistance is also available for qualifying families.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Kristin Tennyson, Head of School|
- Linden Grove School attracts families from a seven-county region in Greater Cincinnati. Our personalized approach combines academics, social-emotional learning opportunities, and support services to ensure the greatest opportunity for growth and achievement of each child. Students are placed in multi-age teams based on their academic proficiencies as well as social, emotional and behavioral needs. Within each team exist classes with an average size of 3 to 5 students per teacher. Field trips and in-school enrichment events, after-school programs and extra-curricular activities, as well as school-year service opportunities and Linden Grove`s Summer Camp provide year-round opportunities for personal growth and achievement.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cincinnati Grades: K-8 | 83 students
5400 Edalbert Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45239
(513)741-3100 10.1 K-8
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.