Linden Grove School
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 108 students
- Yearly Tuition: $33,230
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 4 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Cooking, STEM, Tech & Gaming Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Individual Music Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Soccer Skills, Taekwondo
- Linden Grove School attracts families from a seven-county region in Greater Cincinnati. Our personalized approach combines academics, social-emotional learning opportunities, and support services to ensure the greatest opportunity for growth and achievement of each child. Students are placed in multi-age teams based on their academic proficiencies as well as social, emotional and behavioral needs. Within each team exist classes with an average size of 3 to 5 students per teacher. Field trips and in-school enrichment events, after-school programs and extra-curricular activities, as well as school-year service opportunities and Linden Grove School`s Summer Camp provide year-round opportunities for personal growth and achievement.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Linden Grove School cost?
Linden Grove School's tuition is approximately $33,230 for private students and $2,295 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of Linden Grove School?
The acceptance rate of Linden Grove School is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 89%.
Does Linden Grove School offer a summer program?
Yes, Linden Grove School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for Linden Grove School?
The application deadline for Linden Grove School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Linden Grove School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards