Tel: (410) 465-1352
- Linwood's mission is to create opportunities and provide supports for those who fall within the autism spectrum.
- As a resource for these individuals and their families, we facilitate access to programs and services that enhance their well-being.
- Through education, vocational training, social awareness, direct support and advocacy, Linwood ensures full participation in community life.
- This includes cultivating personal growth, self-advocacy, autonomy, increased public awareness and acceptance of people with developmental disabilities.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-6|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Crownsville Grades: 9-12 | 17 students
1211 Farm Rd.
Crownsville, MD 21032
(410) 729-5862 21.5 9-12
- Laurel Grades: 5-12 | 64 students
8920 Whiskey Bottom Road
Laurel, MD 20723
(301) 470-1620 11.3 5-12
- Baltimore Grades: 8-12 | 22 students
3800 Frederick Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 233-1400 6.6 8-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.