Little Folks Corner
Tel: (734) 769-0944
- Little Folks Corner is a developmental based program. Each classroom has weekly themes units that is the basis of topic and exploration.
- Each day the teachers send home daily newsletters which can include individualized notes pertaining to your child's day.
- Once a year, after winter break each child has a very in-depth progress report.
- This is not a test. It is simply a tool for which the parents can review their children's progress since the beginning of the year.
- This report measures the cognitive, emotional, social, large and small motor skills accordingly to the child's age group.
- Children at Little Folk's Corner are not required to be toilet trained before moving up to the next class.
- We encourage them at different times of the day to visit the restroom, but also will continue to change them as needed.
- Little Folk's Corner teachers and children love to have fun! Between the special events, hayrides, sleigh rides, sledding, water play, seasonal parties and 4 acres to explore and play any child can not resist the playground. Out door activity is encouraged twice daily.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: NS-6 | 84 students
1095 N Zeeb Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 662-3335 2.4 NS-6
- Ann Arbor Grades: NS-6 | 175 students
1095 N. Zeeb Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
(734) 662-3335 2.5 NS-6
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.