Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool
- LHBH services communities in and around the Woburn, MA area.
- LHBH is a highly qualified program for children 15 months-6 yrs.
- of age. Students are placed in developmentally appropriate level classes of Toddler, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten.
- Classes are in session September through June and consist of 9-16 students with a lower than state required student to teacher ratio.
- Our Teachers are professional, caring, and nurturing. Children may register for 2-5 days per week, with a choice of 3 different time sessions.
- LHBH provides an optional Lunch Bunch from 12:00 pm to 1:00 p.m. Tours are scheduled by contacting the Director Jo Anne Hayden at 781-937-5645 or JHayden@LHBHpreschool.org.
- LHBH welcomes children of all races, religions, and ethnic backgrounds and will provide a challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable program.
- Little Hands, Big Hearts Christian Preschool's ultimate goal is to have each child feel a sense of accomplishment in self-help and teacher guided tasks, comfortable in group situations, while looking forward for the kindergarten experience ahead.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2 to 5 days available with a choice of 3 time sessions. Tuition starts at $2480 and increases depending on the number of days and time session. A variety of discounts available|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jo Anne Hayden|
- A wonderful preschool experience performed with a fun-loving teaching style
- LHBH is licensed by the department of Early Education and Care and guided by the National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards.
- LHBH preschool services comunities in and around the Woburn area
- 3 hour morning program for ages 15 months-6 years.
- Developmentally appropriate Toddler, Preschool and Pre-K programs
- 12 - 16 students (with lower than state required student to teacher ratio)
- Offers a choice of 3 different time sessions. Offers Lunch Bunch program.
- Offering 2 - 5 day programs
- September to June program
People that viewed Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool also viewed these schools: Open Bible Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017