Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool
LHBH services communities in and around the Woburn, MA area.
LHBH is a highly qualified program for children 15 months-6 yrs.
of age. Students are placed in developmentally appropriate level classes of Toddler, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten.
Classes are in session September through June and consist of 9-16 students with a lower than state required student to teacher ratio.
Our Teachers are professional, caring, and nurturing. Children may register for 2-5 days per week, with a choice of 3 different time sessions.
LHBH provides an optional Lunch Bunch from 12:00 pm to 1:00 p.m. Tours are scheduled by contacting the Director Jo Anne Hayden at 781-937-5645 or JHayden@LHBHpreschool.org.
LHBH welcomes children of all races, religions, and ethnic backgrounds and will provide a challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable program.
Little Hands, Big Hearts Christian Preschool's ultimate goal is to have each child feel a sense of accomplishment in self-help and teacher guided tasks, comfortable in group situations, while looking forward for the kindergarten experience ahead.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 60 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
2 to 5 days available with a choice of 3 time sessions. Tuition starts at $2480 and increases depending on the number of days and time session.A variety of discounts available
National avg.: 85%
Jo Anne Hayden
- A wonderful preschool experience performed with a fun-loving teaching style
- LHBH is licensed by the department of Early Education and Care and guided by the National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards.
- LHBH preschool services comunities in and around the Woburn area
- 3,6 or 8 hour program for ages 15 months-6 years.
- Developmentally appropriate Toddler, Preschool and Pre-K programs
- 12 - 16 students (with lower than state required student to teacher ratio)
- Offers a choice of 3 different time sessions. Offers Lunch Bunch program.
- Offering 2 - 5 day programs
- September to June program
Endorse Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.