Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 60 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- A wonderful preschool experience performed with a fun-loving teaching style
- LHBH is licensed by the department of Early Education and Care and guided by the National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards.
- LHBH preschool services comunities in and around the Woburn area
- 3,6 or 8 hour program for ages 15 months-6 years.
- Developmentally appropriate Toddler, Preschool and Pre-K programs
- 12 - 16 students (with lower than state required student to teacher ratio)
- Offers a choice of 3 different time sessions. Offers Lunch Bunch program.
- Offering 2 - 5 day programs
- September to June program
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool?
The acceptance rate of Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 71%.
When is the application deadline for Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool?
The application deadline for Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards