Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool
- LHBH services communities in and around the Woburn, MA area.
- LHBH is a highly qualified program for children 15 months-6 yrs.
- of age. Students are placed in developmentally appropriate level classes of Toddler, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten.
- Classes are in session September through June and consist of 9-16 students with a lower than state required student to teacher ratio.
- Our Teachers are professional, caring, and nurturing. Children may register for 2-5 days per week, with a choice of 3 different time sessions.
- LHBH provides an optional Lunch Bunch from 12:00 pm to 1:00 p.m. Tours are scheduled by contacting the Director Jo Anne Hayden at 781-937-5645 or JHayden@LHBHpreschool.org.
- LHBH welcomes children of all races, religions, and ethnic backgrounds and will provide a challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable program.
- Little Hands, Big Hearts Christian Preschool's ultimate goal is to have each child feel a sense of accomplishment in self-help and teacher guided tasks, comfortable in group situations, while looking forward for the kindergarten experience ahead.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2 to 5 days available with a choice of 3 time sessions. Tuition starts at $2480 and increases depending on the number of days and time session.A variety of discounts available|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jo Anne Hayden|
- A wonderful preschool experience performed with a fun-loving teaching style
- LHBH is licensed by the department of Early Education and Care and guided by the National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards.
- LHBH preschool services comunities in and around the Woburn area
- 3,6 or 8 hour program for ages 15 months-6 years.
- Developmentally appropriate Toddler, Preschool and Pre-K programs
- 12 - 16 students (with lower than state required student to teacher ratio)
- Offers a choice of 3 different time sessions. Offers Lunch Bunch program.
- Offering 2 - 5 day programs
- September to June program
- People that viewed Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool also viewed these schools: Open Bible Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.