Little Hands Big Hearts Christian Preschool
Tel: (781) 937-5645
LHBH services communities in and around the Woburn, MA area.
LHBH is a highly qualified program for children 15 months-6 yrs.
of age. Students are placed in developmentally appropriate level classes of Toddler, Preschool and Pre-Kindergarten.
Classes are in session September through June and consist of 9-16 students with a lower than state required student to teacher ratio.
Our Teachers are professional, caring, and nurturing. Children may register for 2-5 days per week, with a choice of 3 different time sessions.
LHBH provides an optional Lunch Bunch from 12:00 pm to 1:00 p.m. Tours are scheduled by contacting the Director Jo Anne Hayden at 781-937-5645 or JHayden@LHBHpreschool.org.
LHBH welcomes children of all races, religions, and ethnic backgrounds and will provide a challenging, rewarding, and enjoyable program.
Little Hands, Big Hearts Christian Preschool's ultimate goal is to have each child feel a sense of accomplishment in self-help and teacher guided tasks, comfortable in group situations, while looking forward for the kindergarten experience ahead.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||2 to 5 days available with a choice of 3 time sessions. Tuition starts at $2480 and increases depending on the number of days and time session.A variety of discounts available|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jo Anne Hayden|
- A wonderful preschool experience performed with a fun-loving teaching style
- LHBH is licensed by the department of Early Education and Care and guided by the National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) standards.
- LHBH preschool services comunities in and around the Woburn area
- 3,6 or 8 hour program for ages 15 months-6 years.
- Developmentally appropriate Toddler, Preschool and Pre-K programs
- 12 - 16 students (with lower than state required student to teacher ratio)
- Offers a choice of 3 different time sessions. Offers Lunch Bunch program.
- Offering 2 - 5 day programs
- September to June program
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.