Welcome to the Woburn Kinder Care. We are very excited to meet with you and your family.
We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development.
Here at Woburn KinderCare, our parent's consider us to be a part of their families.
Your child will not only have a safe, secure, and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of caring and dedicated teachers.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 80 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 28%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We are the Woburn Kinder Care located on Washington Street, located close to both Route 93 and Route 95. We take great pride in teaching and watching each and every child learn and grow with us. We offer an excellent literacy-based education curriculum as well as many extra enrichment programs. Come in and see for yourself how everything we do is designed for learning!
- All of our teachers are provided with health and safety training as well as CPR and First Aid certification training. Our center offers a great playground that is securely fenced-in, and the younger children have their own space separate from the older children. Also, each side of the playground offers developmental and age-appropriate equipment, in addition to plenty of space for running around, playing ball, and riding bikes.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- State of Massachusett
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Woburn KinderCare often compared to?
Woburn KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Little Folks Day School by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Woburn KinderCare?
The application deadline for Woburn KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Woburn KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.