Little Sponges Daycare LLC
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (516) 385-3003
- Little Sponges is a place were a child is given the opportunity to absorb the very best right from the beginning.
- We are dedicated to providing a sound early childhood program for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years of age that will meet each childs social, emotional, physical and intellectual needs in a safe, loving environment.
- Each childs interests and developmental stages are nurtured by our well trained and talented team of early childhood professionals who enjoy and appreciate children their diversity and their challenges.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||100 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||130 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westbury Grades: K | 80 students
878 Jericho Tpke
Westbury, NY 11590
(516) 334-1144 0.7 K
- Hicksville Grades: NS-1 | 79 students
9 West Ave
Hicksville, NY 11801
(516) 938-1137 1.6 NS-1
- Westbury Grades: PK-2 | 94 students
550 Post Ave
Westbury, NY 11590
(516) 333-3178 1.7 PK-2
Little sponges is a fabulous loving and caring environment that truly makes my children feel like they belong and they are cared for! My family loves little sponges ! I highly recommend it !
- Posted by Parent - Athen
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.