Red Robin Country Day School
Tel: (516) 334-1144
- Red Robin Country Day School, since 1957, have been dedicated to the education and development of the younger child.
- Our program has remained small and extremely nurturing in order to provide for the emotional growth of all of our students.
- Our focus on the educational needs of our students has also been an integral part of our programs.
- All of our programs and classes are capped, with limited enrollment, in order to provide for each child's individual growth.
- We place equal focus on reading readiness, math concepts, language arts, science experiences, community studies, music appreciation, creative expression, and physical development as we do on learning to share, enjoying free play, and feeling safe and secure emotionally and physically.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Westbury Grades: PK-2 | 94 students
550 Post Ave
Westbury, NY 11590
(516) 333-3178 1 PK-2
- Elmont Grades: PK-K | 31 students
500 Meacham Ave
Elmont, NY 11003
(516) 328-8582 8.4 PK-K
- Rosedale Grades: PK-K | 88 students
137-25 Brookville Blvd.
Rosedale, NY 11422
(718) 276-3722 11.6 PK-K
- Valley Stream Grades: PK-K | 65 students
1049 Hunter Avenue
Valley Stream, NY 11580
(516) 285-6672 10.1 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.