Variety Child Learning Center
- Variety Child Learning Center is a not for profit center with programs for children, families and professionals.
- We offer special education services and innovative child development programs for children and families, with developmental and learning disabilities, including autism and behavior problems, along with training for professionals.
- Ongoing research at VCLC leads to improved educational and social outcomes for young children.
- Special education programs and services are provided at no cost to families living in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens Counties.
- Support services for families, research and the training of early childhood personnel are other major components of the center's work.
- In all of our child development special education services and developmental programs, parents and professionals are partners.
- Parents are welcome to observe their children in the classroom or therapy rooms using one-way viewing glass and intercoms. Appointments are not required.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.