Variety Child Learning Center
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 318 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Variety Child Learning Center is a not for profit center with programs for children, families and professionals. We offer special education services and innovative child development programs for children and families, with developmental and learning disabilities, including autism and behavior problems, along with training for professionals. Ongoing research at VCLC leads to improved educational and social outcomes for young children. Special education programs and services are provided at no cost to families living in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens Counties. Support services for families, research and the training of early childhood personnel are other major components of the center's work. In all of our child development special education services and developmental programs, parents and professionals are partners. Parents are welcome to observe their children in the classroom or therapy rooms using one-way viewing glass and intercoms. Appointments are not required.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Variety Child Learning Center?
The application deadline for Variety Child Learning Center is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Variety Child Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards