Variety Child Learning Center
- Variety Child Learning Center is a not for profit center with programs for children, families and professionals.
- We offer special education services and innovative child development programs for children and families, with developmental and learning disabilities, including autism and behavior problems, along with training for professionals.
- Ongoing research at VCLC leads to improved educational and social outcomes for young children.
- Special education programs and services are provided at no cost to families living in Nassau, Suffolk and Queens Counties.
- Support services for families, research and the training of early childhood personnel are other major components of the center's work.
- In all of our child development special education services and developmental programs, parents and professionals are partners.
- Parents are welcome to observe their children in the classroom or therapy rooms using one-way viewing glass and intercoms. Appointments are not required.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||301 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
- People that viewed Variety Child Learning Center also viewed these schools: Greentrees Country Day School.
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.