Little Village Country Day School
- Little Village Country Day School is now in its 14th year of operation.
- It provides students with a comprehensive background that will prepare them successfully for the challenges of their academic school years.
- We accept students from the ages of 2 to 6 and offer individualized classrooms for toddlers and pre-school, as well as an excellent kindergarten program.
- Transportation is provided for kindergarten students at Shongum School. Our curriculum provides learning centers to introduce students to reading, phonics, math, science, art, and music.
- A listening center helps students with reading and phonics, and computers are available for students to explore a multitude of curriculum areas.
- Little Village is proud to offer a unique science program, which is a daily part of our curriculum.
- Our students study the solar system, human body, dinosaurs and fossils, bugs and insects, sea animals, etc.
- We provide our students with as much visual and hands-on opportunities reinforced with nature/science videos, microscopes, and experiments.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RandolphGrades: NS-K | 79 students
470 Millbrook Ave
Randolph, NJ 07869
- RandolphGrades: NS-8
146 Dover Chester Road
Randolph, NJ 07869
- MorristownGrades: 7-12 | 554 students
230 Mendham Road
Morristown, NJ 07960
- Convent StationGrades: 9-12 | 212 students
Po Box 297
Convent Station, NJ 07961
- DenvilleGrades: NS-K | 151 students
Suite 1 3175 Route 10 E.
Denville, NJ 07834
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.