Little Village Country Day School
Tel: (973) 895-4338
- Little Village Country Day School is now in its 14th year of operation.
- It provides students with a comprehensive background that will prepare them successfully for the challenges of their academic school years.
- We accept students from the ages of 2 to 6 and offer individualized classrooms for toddlers and pre-school, as well as an excellent kindergarten program.
- Transportation is provided for kindergarten students at Shongum School. Our curriculum provides learning centers to introduce students to reading, phonics, math, science, art, and music.
- A listening center helps students with reading and phonics, and computers are available for students to explore a multitude of curriculum areas.
- Little Village is proud to offer a unique science program, which is a daily part of our curriculum.
- Our students study the solar system, human body, dinosaurs and fossils, bugs and insects, sea animals, etc.
- We provide our students with as much visual and hands-on opportunities reinforced with nature/science videos, microscopes, and experiments.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||48 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Randolph Grades: NS-K | 79 students
470 Millbrook Ave
Randolph, NJ 07869
(973) 328-7737 1.4 NS-K
- Morristown Grades: 7-12 | 609 students
230 Mendham Road
Morristown, NJ 07960
(973) 538-3231 3.2 7-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.