The teachers and staff at Longmeadow Dwight Road KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children through hands on activities and exploration.
We have staff members that have been with us for over 20 years! All of our teachers are certified through the state of Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care.
Many of our teachers have their Child Development Associate Credential, or Bachelor's Degree as well.
Our center and staff strive for excellence through continuing education from twice annually company professional development trainings to monthly team meetings about current initiatives and insights in the Early Childhood field.
The passion and dedication that our teachers have truly sets our center apart from the rest!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- Our main priority is the health and safety of the children and staff. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with secure gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a doorbell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. Our staff is certified annually on infant through adult First Aid and CPR. We conduct monthly fire drills and disaster drills. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Kristin is always on site and does daily playground inspections and maintains state regulations. In addition Ms. Kristin maintains high cleanliness standards. We also have a facilities technician on call at all times.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- New England Farm Workers, Federal Food Program, 10% Sibling Discount
Endorse Longmeadow KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Bullying has gone electronic. It's called cyberbullying and it is rampant.
Should You Send Your Child to Private Primary or High School?
If you had to choose when to send your child to private school, would you send her to private school for the primary grades or high school?
SAT test prep takes time to do properly. We explore some of your options here.