Lubavitcher Yeshiva Academy
- Top Ranked MA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 94 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Lubavitcher Yeshiva Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- LYA was founded in 1946, in response to the Greater Springfield Jewish community's need for a quality Jewish day school. In 1999, LYA became the first Jewish day school to be accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. The more than 90 students that the school serves each year from across the spectrum of Jewish life includes orthodox, conservative, reform and unaffiliated families.The children range in age from 15-month preschoolers to post B'nai Mitzvah eighth graders. Classes are purposefully small, with a teacher-student ratio of 1:10, and a whole child teaching philosophy is employed to ensure that each student's need are met. Emphasis is placed on academic achievement, developing a Jewish identity and building a strong sense of community responsibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Lubavitcher Yeshiva Academy's ranking?
Lubavitcher Yeshiva Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Massachusetts for: Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees.
When is the application deadline for Lubavitcher Yeshiva Academy?
The application deadline for Lubavitcher Yeshiva Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lubavitcher Yeshiva Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards