Lord Of Life Lutheran School
- At Lord of Life, we assist parents in providing the spiritual base upon which children may build their entire lives: that our eternal future is safe in the hands of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Our smaller class sizes let us give each child individual attention.
- We try to give each child the best education possible, and focus on what they need most.
- Our students' standardized test scores consistently exceed national averages. We also work at reaching out to and serving the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- We also give students experience in visual and performance arts alongside typical classes.
- Physical education is taught to all grade levels, and extracurricular activities allow students to demonstrate and exercise their God-given physical abilities.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton Grades: PK-8 | 339 students
1400 Skeel St
Brighton, CO 80601
(303)659-3443 8.3 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: 9-12 | 56 students
10391 Luther court
Columbus, NJ 08022
(303)346-1947 11.2 9-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.