Lord Of Life Lutheran School
- At Lord of Life, we assist parents in providing the spiritual base upon which children may build their entire lives: that our eternal future is safe in the hands of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
- Our smaller class sizes let us give each child individual attention.
- We try to give each child the best education possible, and focus on what they need most.
- Our students' standardized test scores consistently exceed national averages. We also work at reaching out to and serving the deaf and hard of hearing community.
- We also give students experience in visual and performance arts alongside typical classes.
- Physical education is taught to all grade levels, and extracurricular activities allow students to demonstrate and exercise their God-given physical abilities.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||81 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brighton Grades: PK-8 | 339 students
1400 Skeel St
Brighton, CO 80601
(303)659-3443 8.3 PK-8
- Columbus Grades: 9-12 | 56 students
10391 Luther court
Columbus, NJ 08022
(303)346-1947 11.2 9-12
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.