Lotus Academy Early Learning Center
- The Lotus Academy was founded in 1974, and has operated since that time on the basis of one primary objective: creating an academically superior and culturally affirming institution that develops future leaders and thinkers.
- Because the Lotus Academy is a private, independent school that receives no funding from city, state, or federal sources, it is able to operate on a very selective admissions basis.
- Every student applicant is tested and observed, and must meet our high academic and developmental standards in order to be accepted for admission.
- All incoming students' previous report cards and school records are thoroughly reviewed prior to their admission to ensure that their behavioral and character development will also allow them to be successful in a program where conduct is as important as academic performance.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- GlensideGrades: K-12 | 257 students
35 Hillcrest Avenue
Glenside, PA 19038
- PhiladelphiaGrades: K-12 | 104 students
1196 East Washington Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19138
- HorshamGrades: K-9 | 66 students
250 Meetinghouse Road
Horsham, PA 19044
- PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-8 | 318 students
5511 Greene St
Philadelphia, PA 19144
- WyncoteGrades: PK-8 | 578 students
2025 Church Road
Wyncote, PA 19095
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.