Love Of Learning Montessori School
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 143 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Uniform for Elementary
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Abrakadoodle, Creative Dance Laboratory, Gold Strings, Kindercrafts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Smart Coach, Soccer Shots
- The longest, most successful Infant & Toddler Program in Columbia.
- The only Montessori school in Howard County that starts at 6 weeks and goes through 12 years old (6th grade).
- Alumni transition easily to top competitive schools such as Glenelg Country School, McDonogh School, The Park School, St. Louis Parish Day School, Sandy Spring Friends School and Stone Ridge School of the Sacred Heart, to name a few.
- All teachers are Montessori-trained and qualified, with an average of 10+ years of teaching experience.
- All teachers are trained at higher standards than required by Maryland State Department of Education.
- Fully equipped and intimate Montessori classrooms that offer more inidividualized attention.
- Technology introduced at Elementary level includes the use of iPads and computers for research, report writing, and presentations.
- The most robust Montessori curriculum in the area.
- Students are consistently 2 to 4 years ahead in math, reading and science than the national norm.
- Upper Elementary students participate each year in the Montessori Model United Nations in New York City. In the past, students have represented countries such as Cuba, France, Argentina, Belarus, and Haiti.
- A community of teachers, students and parents from all over the United States, Europe, Asia, Central and South America.
- Daily, multi-sensory Spanish classes begin for children as young as 3 years old.
- The only school in Columbia with an intensive Foreign Language Program. In Kindergarten, our children begin to learn to read and write in Spanish and continues increasing their comprehension and fluency so that by 6th grade students can communicate comfortably with native Spanish speakers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Love Of Learning Montessori School?
The acceptance rate of Love Of Learning Montessori School is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 81%.
When is the application deadline for Love Of Learning Montessori School?
The application deadline for Love Of Learning Montessori School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Love Of Learning Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards