Lyric Preschool & Kind.
- At Lyric Preschool, it is our joy and privilege to provide a variety of experiences that will assure a balanced growth within your child.
- Our carefully supervised and planned early childhood curriculum is designed to encourage your child's development in the following areas like Self Esteem - developing a sense of self-worth.
- Social - participating in group activities. Physical - motor control and coordination. Cognitive - involvement and learning in creative experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school to Lyric Preschool & Kind. is Kids World School/Cornerstone Academy (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is International School of Los Angeles - LOS FELIZ CAMPUS (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-5 | 348 students
4155 Russell Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(626)695-5159 0.4 PK-5
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-K | 101 students
2880 Rowena Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323)662-2663 0.5 NS-K
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-PK | 100 students
1110 Bates Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323)663-2255 0.7 NS-PK
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-8 | 149 students
1550 Maltman Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90026
(323)665-3601 0.8 NS-8
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.