Lyric Preschool & Kind.
- At Lyric Preschool, it is our joy and privilege to provide a variety of experiences that will assure a balanced growth within your child.
- Our carefully supervised and planned early childhood curriculum is designed to encourage your child's development in the following areas like Self Esteem - developing a sense of self-worth.
- Social - participating in group activities. Physical - motor control and coordination. Cognitive - involvement and learning in creative experiences.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||45:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Lyric Preschool & Kind. is Kids World School/Cornerstone Academy (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Kids World School/Cornerstone Academy (0.2 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is International School of Los Angeles - LOS FELIZ CAMPUS (0.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Los Angeles Grades: PK-5 | 348 students
4155 Russell Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90027
(626)695-5159 0.4 PK-5
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-K | 101 students
2880 Rowena Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(323)662-2663 0.5 NS-K
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-9 | 10 students
2772 Rowena Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90039
(213)270-4908 0.6 NS-9
- Los Angeles Grades: NS-PK | 100 students
1110 Bates Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90029
(323)663-2255 0.7 NS-PK
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.