5.00 (1 review)
- Madison Academy is an independent, nonsectarian school for students in four-year-old pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Madison Academy is a fully accredited member of the Florida Council of Independent Schools.
- The purpose of Madison Academy is to provide a basic academic program in a Christian atmosphere which fosters a feeling of personal worth in each child.
- It considers each student as an individual personality and attempts to develop that student mentally, morally, culturally, and physically.
- It is our aim to encourage an attitude in students which exemplifies self-discipline, respect for authority, and consideration of others, thus creating an environment conducive to learning and good citizenship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Madison Academy, located in Madison Florida, has an enrollment of 195 students. Madison Academy has a 3 and 4 year old program as well as kindergarten thru 8th grade. It is an excellent school with teachers that are very committed to their student's success.
- Posted by Administrator - mblai
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.