5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (850) 973-2529
- Madison Academy is an independent, nonsectarian school for students in four-year-old pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Madison Academy is a fully accredited member of the Florida Council of Independent Schools.
- The purpose of Madison Academy is to provide a basic academic program in a Christian atmosphere which fosters a feeling of personal worth in each child.
- It considers each student as an individual personality and attempts to develop that student mentally, morally, culturally, and physically.
- It is our aim to encourage an attitude in students which exemplifies self-discipline, respect for authority, and consideration of others, thus creating an environment conducive to learning and good citizenship.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||141 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Madison Academy, located in Madison Florida, has an enrollment of 195 students. Madison Academy has a 3 and 4 year old program as well as kindergarten thru 8th grade. It is an excellent school with teachers that are very committed to their student's success.
- Posted by Administrator - mblai
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.