Main Street KinderCare
The teachers and staff at Main Street Kindercare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have a combined total of over 120 hours in the early childhood field.
All of our teachers have a degree in early childhood, ranging from Child Development Associate degrees to Bachelor Degrees.
Our team strives to continue their education through bi-annual professional development days and by attending seminars throughout the area.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- The safety and security is a top priority for the children in our center. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure safety, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locking gates as well. In addition the front door has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a doorbell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a KinderCare staff member. Main Street KinderCare also has a Health and Safety Coordinator on site to ensure that monthly fire drills are completed and maintaining high cleanliness standards. All of our staff are certified in CPR and Pediatric First Aid. We also have an EMT on site.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCC and Children in Use
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Main Street KinderCare?
The application deadline for Main Street KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Main Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.