- Manassas City Public School provide a sense of community for our youngest students.
- Our size allows staff to get to know children as individuals and to develop personal education plans to ensure that those individual needs are met.
- Those students then transition to become Mayfield Bobcats, Metz Mustangs, and Osbourn Eagles, and the progress of those students is followed with pride by every staff member who has worked with them.
- In a time when some are overwhelmed by the size and complexity of a large community, Manassas City Public Schools provides a haven for developing collaborative relationships between home and school to ensure the success of every student.
- The mission of Manassas City Public Schools, a center of excellence, innovation and hope committed to success for all students, is to educate and develop productive, responsible, contributing citizens of our local and global community, through a school system that embraces diversity and is characterized by a safe, challenging and balanced learning experience; a dedicated and highly qualified staff equipped with ample resources; and vital partnerships with family, community, business and government.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||27 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BlainGrades: 1-8 | 33 students
410 Clarks Run Rd
Blain, PA 17006
- LoysvilleGrades: K-8 | 49 students
2401 Fort Robinson Rd
Loysville, PA 17047
- NewvilleGrades: 2-9 | 37 students
535 Shippensburg Rd
Newville, PA 17241
- DoylesburgGrades: 3-12 | 12 students
22279 Back Rd
Doylesburg, PA 17219
- LandisburgGrades: 1-8 | 43 students
Po Box 155
Landisburg, PA 17040
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.