- Manassas City Public School provide a sense of community for our youngest students.
- Our size allows staff to get to know children as individuals and to develop personal education plans to ensure that those individual needs are met.
- Those students then transition to become Mayfield Bobcats, Metz Mustangs, and Osbourn Eagles, and the progress of those students is followed with pride by every staff member who has worked with them.
- In a time when some are overwhelmed by the size and complexity of a large community, Manassas City Public Schools provides a haven for developing collaborative relationships between home and school to ensure the success of every student.
- The mission of Manassas City Public Schools, a center of excellence, innovation and hope committed to success for all students, is to educate and develop productive, responsible, contributing citizens of our local and global community, through a school system that embraces diversity and is characterized by a safe, challenging and balanced learning experience; a dedicated and highly qualified staff equipped with ample resources; and vital partnerships with family, community, business and government.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blain Grades: 1-9 | 32 students
410 Clarks Run Rd
Blain, PA 17006
(717)536-0094 1.8 1-9
- Loysville Grades: K-8 | 49 students
2401 Fort Robinson Rd
Loysville, PA 17047
(717)789-0008 6.7 K-8
- Newville Grades: 2-12 | 60 students
399 Roxbury Rd
Newville, PA 17241 7.6 2-12
- Newburg Grades: 1-8 | 22 students
909 Roxbury Rd
Newburg, PA 17240 8.8 1-8
- Loysville Grades: 1-8 | 21 students
1719 Rock Hollow Rd
Loysville, PA 17047 9.3 1-8
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.