- Manassas City Public School provide a sense of community for our youngest students.
- Our size allows staff to get to know children as individuals and to develop personal education plans to ensure that those individual needs are met.
- Those students then transition to become Mayfield Bobcats, Metz Mustangs, and Osbourn Eagles, and the progress of those students is followed with pride by every staff member who has worked with them.
- In a time when some are overwhelmed by the size and complexity of a large community, Manassas City Public Schools provides a haven for developing collaborative relationships between home and school to ensure the success of every student.
- The mission of Manassas City Public Schools, a center of excellence, innovation and hope committed to success for all students, is to educate and develop productive, responsible, contributing citizens of our local and global community, through a school system that embraces diversity and is characterized by a safe, challenging and balanced learning experience; a dedicated and highly qualified staff equipped with ample resources; and vital partnerships with family, community, business and government.
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blain Grades: 1-8 | 36 students
410 Clarks Run Rd
Blain, PA 17006
(717) 789-4125 1.8 1-8
- Blain Grades: 2-8 | 19 students
166 Rippling Creek Ln
Blain, PA 17006
(717) 536-3767 2.9 2-8
- Loysville Grades: NS-8 | 49 students
2401 Fort Robinson Rd
Loysville, PA 17047
(717) 789-0008 6.7 NS-8
- Newville Grades: 2-6 | 24 students
399 Roxbury Rd
Newville, PA 17241
(717) 776-3759 7.6 2-6
- Newburg Grades: 1-8 | 17 students
909 Roxbury Rd
Newburg, PA 17240
(717) 423-6685 8.8 1-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.