The teachers and staff at the Maplewood KinderCare strive to build a strong partnership with parents, ensuring the best possible learning experience for your child.
We believe communication is key to meeting the unique needs of each family.
Our teachers are passionate about teaching and the education of young children.
The majority of our teachers have their Childhood Development Associate (CDA) or Bachelor's degrees in the education field.
To ensure the best and latest education techniques and skills, our teachers continue training classes throughout the year.
Our teacher's commitment to developing the whole child is why our center is successful.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Maplewood KinderCare. We are dedicated to teaching young children. Education and curriculum is very important to our staff. We teach to develop the whole child; socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually all while having fun! We provide an environment where your child can explore, discover and learn. Also, we serve military families through Child Care Aware fee assistance.
- Health and safety is a top priority at our center. On site we have a dedicated Health and Safety Coordinator. All of our staff is certified in First Aid and CPR. Our staff participates in ongoing health and safety training throughout the year. We also have a monthly visit from a public health nurse. The center has a key code entry and only authorized parents can take children out of the center. In addition to the secure entry, the building and playground are fenced.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- CCA accepted as well as surrounding county assistance programs
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Maplewood KinderCare?
The application deadline for Maplewood KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Maplewood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How To Find The School You Want
Finding the right school for your child is a major project. However, if you tackle it methodically, you will get good results. Here's a roadmap to finding the school you want.
Private School Supplies
Your child will need lots of supplies when she goes off to private school. These lists will help get you organized.
A Baker's Dozen of 'Must Have' Sites
Here are my picks for 'must have' web sites when it comes to finding out about private K-12 schools.