Maplewood KinderCare II
Maplewood KinderCare II Photo #6 - Our Discovery Preschool Program serves children 22 months - 33 months
Maplewood KinderCare II Photo #8 - Our Preschool classroom serves children ages 3-4. Our Preschool readiness curriculum prepares children for the next educational step.
We invite you to meet our friendly staff who are eager to help children learn! When you schedule your tour, we will create time to meet with our teachers and learn more about the learning environment provided.
It will give you an opportunity to ask questions and learn more about KinderCare.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Maplewood KinderCare! We are a Nationally Accredited
program through National Association for the Education of Young
Children. We also maintain a Four Star rating (the highest rating)
through the Minnesota Parent Aware Program.
Our teachers dedication and excitement has created an amazing learning environment. Curriculum based learning that meets the needs of each child - starting at six weeks old and following their development through the age of twelve.
Please spend some time on our webpage, learning about our classrooms, teachers and our World Class Curriculum.
- We are NAEYC accredited and adhere to very strict health and safety guidelines at our center. The entire staff is CPR and First Aid certified, and trained on SIDS and Shaken Baby Syndrome. Our front entrance is secured via a key pad and all other entrances are also strictly secured. In order to ensure every child is cared for, we have a designated health & safety coordinator on-site and a registered nurse who comes in once a month. Also our center is located away from busy streets.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Accepts the subsidy from the Department of Human Services for Minnesota.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Maplewood KinderCare II. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.