Maranatha Christian Academy
- Maranatha Christian Academy was established to provide Christian education that will lead children to Christ, that will teach them to follow God's Word, and that will prepare them academically to serve God wherever He leads them.
- At Maranatha, the educational process is expressed by means of three distinct building blocks: Biblical Philosophy, the foundation; Biblical Values System, the beliefs; and Biblically directed Lifestyle, the Christian walk.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||focused program for learning needs|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Advanced Courses||Dual Enrollment|
|Average SAT score||1150|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,900|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool: part time ($12 per day) and full time ($20 per day) options K-12: $5900+|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Shari Bell|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Music and Art classes, Shakespeare Play
- Maranatha Christian Academy was established to provide a Christian education that will lead children to Christ, that will teach them to follow God's Word, and that will prepare them academically to serve God wherever He leads them. At Maranatha, the educational process is expressed by means of three distinct building blocks: Biblical Philosophy, the foundation; Biblical Values System, the beliefs; and Biblically directed Lifestyle, the Christian walk.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flowery Branch Grades: K-6 | 90 students
4903 Chestnut Mountain Cir
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
(770)967-7105 5.3 K-6
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.