Maranatha Christian Academy
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 65 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,900
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Music and Art classes, Shakespeare Play
- Maranatha Christian Academy was established to provide a Christian education that will lead children to Christ, that will teach them to follow God's Word, and that will prepare them academically to serve God wherever He leads them. At Maranatha, the educational process is expressed by means of three distinct building blocks: Biblical Philosophy, the foundation; Biblical Values System, the beliefs; and Biblically directed Lifestyle, the Christian walk.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Maranatha Christian Academy cost?
Maranatha Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $6,900 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Maranatha Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of Maranatha Christian Academy is 90%, which is higher than the national average of 82%.
What sports does Maranatha Christian Academy offer?
Maranatha Christian Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Archery, Basketball, Cross Country and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Maranatha Christian Academy?
The application deadline for Maranatha Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Maranatha Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards