Maranatha Christian Academy
- Maranatha Christian Academy was established to provide Christian education that will lead children to Christ, that will teach them to follow God's Word, and that will prepare them academically to serve God wherever He leads them.
- At Maranatha, the educational process is expressed by means of three distinct building blocks: Biblical Philosophy, the foundation; Biblical Values System, the beliefs; and Biblically directed Lifestyle, the Christian walk.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Other religious school association(s)
Georgia Association of Christian Schools
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||focused program for learning needs|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Advanced Courses||Dual Enrollment|
|Average SAT score||1150|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,900|
|Tuition Notes||Preschool: part time ($12 per day) and full time ($20 per day) options K-12: $5900+|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Shari Bell|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Basketball, Cross Country, VolleyballArchery, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Music and Art classes, Shakespeare Play
- Maranatha Christian Academy was established to provide a Christian education that will lead children to Christ, that will teach them to follow God's Word, and that will prepare them academically to serve God wherever He leads them. At Maranatha, the educational process is expressed by means of three distinct building blocks: Biblical Philosophy, the foundation; Biblical Values System, the beliefs; and Biblically directed Lifestyle, the Christian walk.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Flowery Branch Grades: K-6 | 90 students
4903 Chestnut Mountain Cir
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
(770)967-7105 5.3 K-6
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.