Mastin Street KinderCare
Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
As a high quality child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios, and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our center is now accepting enrollments for winter season.
Please contact us today to schedule your tour!
We are NAC Accredited!
Accredited programs exemplify excellence in the care and education of young children. These programs meet the Commission's high quality standards in the following ways:
- Learning environments are conducive to children's individual growth and development.
- Professional development opportunities are available for staff working with young children.
- Programming exceeds minimum state and local licensing requirements.
- Health and safety of children are monitored on a daily basis.
- Partnerships with families are essential to planning children's experiences in the program.
- We have a key pad secured entry, doors locked at all times, and a fully fenced play area, including a separate fenced area for the toddlers and two's.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Endorse Mastin Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
How To Control Your Child's Screen Time
We parents want to keep our children safe from anything and everything. That's always our biggest worry. We don't want our children watching inappropriate content or playing violent games on their smart devices, do we? That's the rationale behind controlling our children's screen times. So, here are a couple of tips on making that happen.
Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.