Mastin Street KinderCare
Tel: (913) 492-3221
- Our loving and devoted professionals at KinderCare are passionate about teaching and caring for young children.
- As a high quality child development program, our teachers exceed state minimum standards for education level and ongoing professional development.
- Their lifelong love of learning is evident in their desire to stay abreast of new research and teaching techniques.
- Families meet with teachers three times per year to review their child's progress, which is documented in our developmentally appropriate assessments, portfolios, and anecdotal notes about daily achievements.
- We feel privileged to work alongside families to form supportive and cooperative partnerships.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our center is now accepting enrollments for winter season.
Please contact us today to schedule your tour!
We are NAC Accredited!
Accredited programs exemplify excellence in the care and education of young children. These programs meet the Commission's high quality standards in the following ways:
- Learning environments are conducive to children's individual growth and development.
- Professional development opportunities are available for staff working with young children.
- Programming exceeds minimum state and local licensing requirements.
- Health and safety of children are monitored on a daily basis.
- Partnerships with families are essential to planning children's experiences in the program.
- We have a key pad secured entry, doors locked at all times, and a fully fenced play area, including a separate fenced area for the toddlers and two's.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Overland Park Grades: PK-8 | 436 students
11300 W 103rd St
Overland Park, KS 66214
(913) 492-2582 0.7 PK-8
- Overland Park Grades: PK-8 | 39 students
9514 Perry Ln
Overland Park, KS 66212
(913) 888-6293 1.2 PK-8
- Overland Park Grades: NS-PK
11842 W 112th St
Overland Park, KS 66210
(913) 451-6066 1.4 NS-PK
- Overland Park Grades: NS-3 | 266 students
9555 Hadley Dr
Overland Park, KS 66212
(913) 649-2228 1.6 NS-3
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.