Mater Dei Academy
- Saint Stephen School educates students from Pre Kindergarten 3 through Grade 8.
- Saint Stephen has an established Pre Kindergarten program that balances both social and academic readiness areas and provides an excellent foundation for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Our full day Kindergarten program allows the growth of the individual student to continue so they can flourish in a school setting while still maturing and growing in personal responsibility.
- Grades 5 through 8 offer a middle school model with a homeroom and departmental subjects taught by several teachers.
- Math, reading, and English are scheduled around ability and cross grading occurs.
- Pre Algebra and Algebra are also offered. The school encourages its students to look beyond themselves and to assist others, whether it be through the Parish or involvement in community activities for the needy, homeless, ill, or less fortunate.
- We aim to build well-rounded individuals and that is why we are so proud of our students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.