- Saint Stephen School educates students from Pre Kindergarten 3 through Grade 8.
- Saint Stephen has an established Pre Kindergarten program that balances both social and academic readiness areas and provides an excellent foundation for the transition to Kindergarten.
- Our full day Kindergarten program allows the growth of the individual student to continue so they can flourish in a school setting while still maturing and growing in personal responsibility.
- Grades 5 through 8 offer a middle school model with a homeroom and departmental subjects taught by several teachers.
- Math, reading, and English are scheduled around ability and cross grading occurs.
- Pre Algebra and Algebra are also offered. The school encourages its students to look beyond themselves and to assist others, whether it be through the Parish or involvement in community activities for the needy, homeless, ill, or less fortunate.
- We aim to build well-rounded individuals and that is why we are so proud of our students.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||214 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.